Quick loan at flexible EMI options
Get a Flexible Loan of upto Rs.5 Lakhs
Do you think a personal loan needs too much effort ?
Getting a personal loan was never this easy
It just takes three simple steps to get an instant personal loan online!
Things to Know
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
Over 2,56,664 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
Disbursed till date
Available in 180+ cities
Frequently asked Questions
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
What exactly is a flexible loan?
A flexible loan is a loan that permits you to choose the loan amount and repayment terms as per your requirements.
Whats the difference between a personal loan and a flexible loan?
Flexible loan is a kind of personal loan. However, traditionally, the lender deposits the whole personal loan amount into your account. On the other hand, you can choose the amount with a flexible loan.
What is a flexible personal loan?
A flexible personal loan is a loan that has varying loan amounts and duration.
What is the procedure for applying for a flexible loan?
You can use the PaySense personal loan app to apply for a flexible loan. Install the PaySense personal loan app on your phone. Log in to the app to check your loan eligibility. Upload the documents. And finally, sign the NACH form and the loan agreement to apply for a flexible loan.
Is it necessary for me to put up collateral in order to get a flexible loan?
No, you don’t have to put up collateral in order to get a flexible loan.
What are my options for repaying my flexible personal loan?
You can repay your flexible EMI with any loan term suitable to you. PaySense offers loan terms ranging from 3 months to 60 months.
What is the interest rate on a flexible loan?
The interest rate on a PaySense flexible loan ranges from APR 16 percent to 36 percent.
How can I tell whether Im qualified for a flexible loan?
If you are a salaried or self-employed Indian citizen between the ages of 21 and 60 with a monthly income of at least ₹20,000 or ₹18,000, you are qualified for a flexible personal loan from PaySense..
Is it possible for everyone to apply for a flexible loan?
Yes, all the individuals that satisfy PaySense’s eligibility criteria can apply for a flexible loan with PaySense.
What is PaySense?
PaySense is a web-based and android app, which gives short-term instant personal loans from ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 2 Lakh, for up to 2 years. Functional in over 50 cities in India, we have enabled dreams and responsibilities of over 10 lakh users.
Which banks and NBFCs have you partnered with?
Is taking a personal loan a good idea?
Yes. A limited salary should not limit your dreams or wishes. It should not discourage you from your responsibilities either. A personal loan is a helping hand, for the times you need that extra boost to your funds. It also helps you build and improve your Credit Score, so that you can avail higher loans later.
What is the maximum amount of personal loan I can get from PaySense?
PaySense gives loans of up to ₹5 lakh, starting from ₹ 5000, so that you can fulfil your dreams and responsibilities without stress. You can also request here if you need a higher loan amount, and we will reach out to you as soon as we can provide you the service.
What can I use my personal loan for?
Once the money is transferred to your account, you can use it as you like it. A few common uses include shopping for mobiles, gadgets and appliances; travelling; medical emergencies; and to pay off credit card bills.
How would PaySense personal loan impact my credit score?
Just as any other loan would. If you pay your EMIs on time, a PaySense personal loan can help you build and improve your credit score. However, if you delay or default, your credit score will decrease. The only difference – we would consider your loan application even if you don’t have a credit history.
Am I eligible for a PaySense personal loan?
To be eligible for a PaySense personal loan, you have to meet the following criteria –
I am self-employed. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. We love people who have the ability to follow their own dreams and be their own boss. And whenever possible, we serve them with an instant personal loan to give them the boost they need.
I have zero credit score. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. Most of the banks and NBFCs require a credit score of 750+ to approve your loan. However, we understand that everybody begins somewhere. And we would love to be that ‘somewhere’ where you begin building a good credit.
How do you decide my credit line?
Your credit line is decided on the basis of your profile, your income, your bank statement and other details you provide to us.
I need a loan of higher amount than you approved. Can my credit line be changed?
Once generated, a credit line cannot be changed instantly. However, credit line changes over time depending on your credit behaviour. If you pay your EMIs and bills on time, it can be increased. The minimum time for credit line reassessment is 3 months. We recommend taking a smaller loan to boost your funds and pay it back on time to get a higher loan the next time.
What documents are required to get a PaySense personal loan?
To get a PaySense personal loan, the following documents are required –
- PAN Card
- Net banking login information
How do I apply for a PaySense personal loan?
You can easily apply for a PaySense personal loan through following steps –
- Download the application.
- Check your eligibility.
- Upload a few documents.
- Get money in your account.
How much time would it take to complete my loan application once I have installed the app?
If you keep all your documents ready before you install the PaySense app, it takes 5 minutes to complete the loan application.
How much time would it take to get the loan approval once I have completed the loan application?
Once you have uploaded all required documents and completed the loan application, our team and our lending partners verify the information provided by you through multiple checks. It takes up to 2 working hours to verify and give loan approval. You can check your loan application status within the app. You also get notified through mail and SMS regarding the status of your loan application.
After uploading all the documents, why was my loan application rejected?
As mentioned, our team and our lending partners run multiple checks to verify the information provided by you. In case of incomplete or wrong information, the application can get rejected.
When can I get my money after loan approval?
Once approved, our team and the lending partners work extra hard to get the money in your registered and verified bank account within 5 working days.
Are there any hidden fees?
No. There are no hidden fees and charges involved when you take a personal loan from PaySense. All the fees and charges like interest rates, loan processing fees, late payment charges and foreclosure charges are mentioned in the loan agreement.
How much processing fees do you charge?
We charge a processing fees of up to 2.5% of the loan amount. The standard GST is also applicable over the processing fees.
How much interest rate do you charge on personal loans?
We charge an interest rate of 1.4% - 2.3% per month, making it easier for you to afford your EMIs.
Are there any extra charges on late payments?
Yes. For late payments on EMI, you have to pay a flat rate of ₹ 500 + GST.
What are loan foreclosure / pre-payment charges?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first 3 EMIs. You have to pay an additional 4% charge on the principal outstanding at the time of foreclosure.
How can I pay back my loan?
For the users with an active NACH status, the EMIs are auto-deducted. Other users get a customised link within their PaySense account, through which they can pay their EMI.
What is a pre-EMI?
A pre-EMI is the interest paid on the loan amount from the time of disbursement to the date of your first EMI.
Can I reschedule my EMI date?
Currently, the EMI due date is set at 3rd of each month. However, we are working towards a flexible EMI date and will update you soon.
What happens if I miss my EMI on due date?
If you miss your EMI payment on due date, these three things happen –
- You are sent reminders and notifications
- Your credit score is negatively affected
- A late payment charge is applied
If you fail to pay after reminders, a standard recovery process is initiated.
While paying my EMI, the amount was deducted from my bank account, but it’s not showing on the PaySense app. Where did my money go?
Don’t worry. If the EMI amount has been deducted from your bank account, you can relax. The EMI payment status takes up to 3 working days to reflect in our system. However, if you feel that the payment has failed and need support, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
I want to close my loan earlier than the schedule loan tenure. What is the loan foreclosure process?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first three EMIs. To initiate the foreclosure, you have to send a request to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
What happens if I don’t pay back?
If you don’t repay or delay your payments , it impacts your credit score negatively. This, in turn, impacts all your future loan applications negatively, whether through PaySense or any other provider. Also, if a user fails to pay after repeated reminders, our lending partners start the standard recovery procedures.
My loan has been paid successfully. How do I get my No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
To request an NOC, please write to our customer support team at[email protected]with details of your registered account.
Is PaySense safe?
Yes, indeed! Using PaySense app to get a personal loan is absolutely safe. Any sensitive and personal information is encrypted and kept safe through SSL protocol. We do not share your information with any marketing agency of third-party associates. Over 10 lakh users trust PaySense with their personal, sensitive and financial information.
You ask for my internet banking details? How safe is it?
You netbanking details are required to verify your income through your bank statements. Let us assure you, it is completely safe. We do not have access to your details – we do not store any information.
I had checked my credit line from PaySense earlier but uninstalled the app. Now that I need a loan, do I have to start a fresh application?
Depends. Within 2 months of checking your credit line, you can log in and continue your loan application from where you had left.
However after 2 months, the credit line might get reassessed and you would need to fill in your details again to get a new credit line and proceed from there.
My loan application process is incomplete, but my phone got switched off. Do I have to start the application process again?
Don’t worry. Your loan application progress is saved in our app. Just log in to your PaySense account and resume from where you had left. For further assistance, you can write to our customer support team at[email protected]
I am getting a “Signature not verified” error after e-signing a document. What do I do?
Make sure that the signature you upload is made using black ink on a blank sheet. In case of a failed verification or a signature mismatch, contact our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application.
My netbanking access has been temporarily disabled. What do I do?
If you are unable to access your netbanking account, please get in touch with your bank and resume your loan application once you can log in to your netbanking account again. Alternatively, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application. However, we cannot verify your bank account ownership without netbanking access and hence, we will be unable to provide instant disbursal of your loan amount.
How do I update my contact details (mail ID, phone number, address) in my PaySense account?
To update your contact details, contact our customer support team at [email protected] with the information you want to get updated and we will process your request at the earliest.
How can I contact your team if I need any assistance?
For any assistance, write to us at [email protected]with your registered E-mail ID, registered phone number and your query/request in detail. We insist on providing as many details in the e-mail since sensitive information related to your KYC details and money are involved.
When will you support iPhone and Windows phones?
We might support some of these phones and operating systems in future, but we do not have fixed launch dates for them yet.
What Is A Flexible Loan?
A flexible loan or a flexi loan is a loan that allows you to choose the amount borrowed and the repayment schedule as per your needs.
A flexible personal loan can be useful when you need money for a medical procedure, weddings, travel, or other personal reasons. Many lenders now provide such loans with flexi loan interest rates. All you have to do is assess your objectives for borrowing, choose a loan amount, and pay the flexible EMIs for the duration of the loan.
How Useful Are Flexible Loans?
Personal loans with flexible repayment options are a great option when you need to borrow a specific amount.
Keep in mind that you may not require a large sum of money to cover a large expense when applying for a loan. Instead, you may only need a small sum of money to stay current on your bills or cover a new bill, in order to avoid a drop in your credit score. Various lenders like PaySense cater to such small loan requirements.
Importance Of Flexible Loan
Here are some rationals how flexible loans can be important to you:
They are user friendly.
The application procedure of flexible loans is easy to follow. A flexible loan application is simple to fill out. The approval procedure is also quick, with most lenders approving it in just a few days.
Less information is needed.
Any flexible loan application will necessitate the submission of only a few key documents. These documents serve as proof of your identity, residence, and earnings.
There is no physical submission.
When you apply for a flexible loan online, you don't have to go to a bank or branch. You can just use your smartphone to upload all of the required documents to the PaySense personal loan app right away.
Flexible personal loans have competent interest rates.
Flexi loan interest rates are frequently lower than credit card interest rates. PaySense offers flexible loans with annual percentage rates as low as 16 percent online.
They are available at all times.
A flexible personal loan can be taken out at any time and from anywhere on the planet. You may apply for a loan right from the comfort of your own home. PaySense personal loan app is available on the Google Play Store. You can get access to the app at any time by downloading it. At any time of day, the loan app can provide you with a flexi loan.
Flexible loan's amount and term can be changed.
PaySense personal loan app offers loan from ₹5,000 to ₹5 lakh. You can get a loan amount of your choice based on your qualifications.
Why Should You Opt For Flexible Loan
PaySense's online application allows you to apply for flexible loans. You must apply for flexi loans online for the following reasons:
- There is no credit check: Flexible loans do not require a good credit score. They can be granted even if the applicant does not have one.
- They are fast: Flexible loans are authorised and disbursed in a couple of hours.
- Low EMIs: Because of flexible repayment options, you only pay EMIs on the small amount of money you withdraw. As a result, your interest payments significantly reduce. In comparison to fixed EMI options, your EMIs will be substantially lower with this repayment plan.
- Online applications and quick disbursement: Getting a flexi loan is simple and straightforward. Check your personal loan eligibility on PaySense personal loan app or website, fill out an online application form, and attach relevant papers. In just a few days, you will receive your loan.
- Minimal prepayment penalties: You can pay off your flexible personal loan in full or in part whenever you want, with minimal penalties.
For What Purposes Can Flexible Loan Be Taken
A flexible personal loan enables you to manage small amounts of expenses without having to pay a high interest on a large principal sum over an extended period of time. Flexi loans can be used to pay for a wedding, fund a hobby, or enrol in a new vocational training course or language lessons
Flexible personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons:
- With the help of a flexi personal loan, you can invest in your passions
- You can meet your cash flow requirements in order to stay in business
- Pay expenses associated with a medical emergency
- Purchasing a bike or scooter
- Purchasing a gift for a person you care about
- Get out of credit card debt
- Do renovations to your home
- Invest in extra wedding expenses
- Get funds to cover funeral expenses
- Pay for expenses incurred as a result of the relocation
- Participate in a training programme
- Update your electrical devices
- Take care of your basic requirements
Important Factors To Consider While Getting Flexible Loan
Flexi personal loans have a number of advantages. However, you must consider some important aspects while applying for a flexi loan:
- Make sure the amount you borrow is within your repayment capabilities before you take out the flexible loan. Late fees and other costs on these loans can be high if you default. Avoid placing yourself into a financially problematic situation.
- Keep an eye out for any hidden fees that come with these loans. You should read the loan agreement carefully and enquire about the expenses and fees involved with obtaining a loan from the lender.
- Consider a lender with a demonstrated track record of offering excellent customer service when shopping for a flexible loan.
Features And Benefits Of Flexible Loan
PaySense is an online lender specialised in offering flexible loans. The following are some of the most notable features and benefits of PaySense Flexible Loan:
- In exchange for a nominal charge, PaySense offers to foreclose your outstanding loan balance.
- It's not necessary to have a credit history to get a loan. You don't need to have a credit score to secure a loan from PaySense.
- Your processing fees for flexible personal loan can be 1% or more depending on your loan amount.
- Online flexible loans have fewer restrictions and require less documentation.
- When it comes to flexible loans, PaySense only requires a few documents. As a result, these loans can be disbursed in as little as a few hours. PaySense authorises your loan in two hours and disburses your cash in a few days.
- Loans are approved on the spot. The rapidity with which the loan amount is approved is one of the most noticeable qualities of PaySense Flexible Loans.
Reasons Why You Should Take Flexible Loan From PaySense
Some of the benefits of getting a small loan from PaySense are as follows:
- No constraints on how PaySense Flexible Loan can be used: So, you have total control over the use of the borrowed funds.
- Personal loans with low interest rates: PaySense Flexible Loan has a lower personal loan interest rate than credit cards.
- Flexible repayment options: Multiple repayment options make it easier to repay your loan.
- You may apply for a small loan online: You will not have to wait days for the loan to be approved. On the PaySense app, the entire loan application procedure takes only a few minutes.
How To Apply For Flexible Loan On PaySense
The majority of flexible loans need no documentation and can be applied for online using a smartphone. For amounts ranging from ₹5,000 to ₹5 lakh, PaySense offers flexible loans with annual percentage rates ranging from 16 percent to 36 percent. The flexible loan duration ranges from three to sixty months
Using the PaySense personal loan app, you may apply for a flexible loan as follows:
- Install the PaySense personal loan app on your phone.
- Log into the app to check your loan eligibility.
- Upload your photo as well as your Aadhar card, bank statement, and other KYC papers.
- Sign both NACH form and the loan agreement.