Quick loan at flexible EMI options
Get a Flexible Loan of upto Rs.5 Lakhs
Do you think a personal loan needs too much effort ?
Getting a personal loan was never this easy
It just takes three simple steps to get an instant personal loan online!
Things to Know
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
Over 2,56,664 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
Disbursed till date
Available in 180+ cities
Frequently asked Questions
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
What exactly is a flexible loan?
Whats the difference between a personal loan and a flexible loan?
What is a flexible personal loan?
What is the procedure for applying for a flexible loan?
Is it necessary for me to put up collateral in order to get a flexible loan?
What are my options for repaying my flexible personal loan?
What is the interest rate on a flexible loan?
How can I tell whether Im qualified for a flexible loan?
Is it possible for everyone to apply for a flexible loan?
What is PaySense?
Which banks and NBFCs have you partnered with?
Is taking a personal loan a good idea?
What is the maximum amount of personal loan I can get from PaySense?
What can I use my personal loan for?
How would PaySense personal loan impact my credit score?
Am I eligible for a PaySense personal loan?
I am self-employed. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
I have zero credit score. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
How do you decide my credit line?
I need a loan of higher amount than you approved. Can my credit line be changed?
What documents are required to get a PaySense personal loan?
- PAN Card
- Net banking login information
How do I apply for a PaySense personal loan?
- Download the application.
- Check your eligibility.
- Upload a few documents.
- Get money in your account.
How much time would it take to complete my loan application once I have installed the app?
How much time would it take to get the loan approval once I have completed the loan application?
After uploading all the documents, why was my loan application rejected?
When can I get my money after loan approval?
Are there any hidden fees?
How much processing fees do you charge?
How much interest rate do you charge on personal loans?
Are there any extra charges on late payments?
What are loan foreclosure / pre-payment charges?
How can I pay back my loan?
What is a pre-EMI?
Can I reschedule my EMI date?
What happens if I miss my EMI on due date?
- You are sent reminders and notifications
- Your credit score is negatively affected
- A late payment charge is applied
While paying my EMI, the amount was deducted from my bank account, but it’s not showing on the PaySense app. Where did my money go?
I want to close my loan earlier than the schedule loan tenure. What is the loan foreclosure process?
What happens if I don’t pay back?
My loan has been paid successfully. How do I get my No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
Is PaySense safe?
You ask for my internet banking details? How safe is it?
I had checked my credit line from PaySense earlier but uninstalled the app. Now that I need a loan, do I have to start a fresh application?
My loan application process is incomplete, but my phone got switched off. Do I have to start the application process again?
I am getting a “Signature not verified” error after e-signing a document. What do I do?
My netbanking access has been temporarily disabled. What do I do?
How do I update my contact details (mail ID, phone number, address) in my PaySense account?
How can I contact your team if I need any assistance?
When will you support iPhone and Windows phones?
What Is A Flexible Loan?
A flexible loan or a flexi loan is a loan that allows you to choose the amount borrowed and the repayment schedule as per your needs.
A flexible personal loan can be useful when you need money for a medical procedure, weddings, travel, or other personal reasons. Many lenders now provide such loans with flexi loan interest rates. All you have to do is assess your objectives for borrowing, choose a loan amount, and pay the flexible EMIs for the duration of the loan.
How Useful Are Flexible Loans?
Personal loans with flexible repayment options are a great option when you need to borrow a specific amount.
Keep in mind that you may not require a large sum of money to cover a large expense when applying for a loan. Instead, you may only need a small sum of money to stay current on your bills or cover a new bill, in order to avoid a drop in your credit score. Various lenders like PaySense cater to such small loan requirements.
Importance Of Flexible Loan
Here are some rationals how flexible loans can be important to you:
They are user friendly.
The application procedure of flexible loans is easy to follow. A flexible loan application is simple to fill out. The approval procedure is also quick, with most lenders approving it in just a few days.
Less information is needed.
Any flexible loan application will necessitate the submission of only a few key documents. These documents serve as proof of your identity, residence, and earnings.
There is no physical submission.
When you apply for a flexible loan online, you don't have to go to a bank or branch. You can just use your smartphone to upload all of the required documents to the PaySense personal loan app right away.
Flexible personal loans have competent interest rates.
Flexi loan interest rates are frequently lower than credit card interest rates. PaySense offers flexible loans with annual percentage rates as low as 16 percent online.
They are available at all times.
A flexible personal loan can be taken out at any time and from anywhere on the planet. You may apply for a loan right from the comfort of your own home. PaySense personal loan app is available on the Google Play Store. You can get access to the app at any time by downloading it. At any time of day, the loan app can provide you with a flexi loan.
Flexible loan's amount and term can be changed.
PaySense personal loan app offers loan from ₹5,000 to ₹5 lakh. You can get a loan amount of your choice based on your qualifications.
Why Should You Opt For Flexible Loan
- There is no credit check: Flexible loans do not require a good credit score. They can be granted even if the applicant does not have one.
- They are fast: Flexible loans are authorised and disbursed in a couple of hours.
- Low EMIs: Because of flexible repayment options, you only pay EMIs on the small amount of money you withdraw. As a result, your interest payments significantly reduce. In comparison to fixed EMI options, your EMIs will be substantially lower with this repayment plan.
- Online applications and quick disbursement: Getting a flexi loan is simple and straightforward. Check your personal loan eligibility on PaySense personal loan app or website, fill out an online application form, and attach relevant papers. In just a few days, you will receive your loan.
- Minimal prepayment penalties: You can pay off your flexible personal loan in full or in part whenever you want, with minimal penalties.
For What Purposes Can Flexible Loan Be Taken
Flexible personal loans can be used for a variety of reasons:
- With the help of a flexi personal loan, you can invest in your passions
- You can meet your cash flow requirements in order to stay in business
- Pay expenses associated with a medical emergency
- Purchasing a bike or scooter
- Purchasing a gift for a person you care about
- Get out of credit card debt
- Do renovations to your home
- Invest in extra wedding expenses
- Get funds to cover funeral expenses
- Pay for expenses incurred as a result of the relocation
- Participate in a training programme
- Update your electrical devices
- Take care of your basic requirements
Important Factors To Consider While Getting Flexible Loan
- Make sure the amount you borrow is within your repayment capabilities before you take out the flexible loan. Late fees and other costs on these loans can be high if you default. Avoid placing yourself into a financially problematic situation.
- Keep an eye out for any hidden fees that come with these loans. You should read the loan agreement carefully and enquire about the expenses and fees involved with obtaining a loan from the lender.
- Consider a lender with a demonstrated track record of offering excellent customer service when shopping for a flexible loan.
Features And Benefits Of Flexible Loan
- In exchange for a nominal charge, PaySense offers to foreclose your outstanding loan balance.
- It's not necessary to have a credit history to get a loan. You don't need to have a credit score to secure a loan from PaySense.
- Your processing fees for flexible personal loan can be 1% or more depending on your loan amount.
- Online flexible loans have fewer restrictions and require less documentation.
- When it comes to flexible loans, PaySense only requires a few documents. As a result, these loans can be disbursed in as little as a few hours. PaySense authorises your loan in two hours and disburses your cash in a few days.
- Loans are approved on the spot. The rapidity with which the loan amount is approved is one of the most noticeable qualities of PaySense Flexible Loans.
Reasons Why You Should Take Flexible Loan From PaySense
- No constraints on how PaySense Flexible Loan can be used: So, you have total control over the use of the borrowed funds.
- Personal loans with low interest rates: PaySense Flexible Loan has a lower personal loan interest rate than credit cards.
- Flexible repayment options: Multiple repayment options make it easier to repay your loan.
- You may apply for a small loan online: You will not have to wait days for the loan to be approved. On the PaySense app, the entire loan application procedure takes only a few minutes.
How To Apply For Flexible Loan On PaySense
Using the PaySense personal loan app, you may apply for a flexible loan as follows:
- Install the PaySense personal loan app on your phone.
- Log into the app to check your loan eligibility.
- Upload your photo as well as your Aadhar card, bank statement, and other KYC papers.
- Sign both NACH form and the loan agreement.