Weddings shouldn't be boring
Get Instant Wedding Loan up to ₹5 Lakhs
Do you think a personal loan needs too much effort ?
Getting a personal loan was never this easy
It just takes three simple steps to get an instant personal loan online!
Things to Know
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
Over 2,56,664 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
Disbursed till date
Available in 180+ cities
Frequently asked Questions
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
What is PaySense?
PaySense is a web-based and android app, which gives short-term instant personal loans from ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 2 Lakh, for up to 2 years. Functional in over 50 cities in India, we have enabled dreams and responsibilities of over 10 lakh users.
Which banks and NBFCs have you partnered with?
Is taking a personal loan a good idea?
Yes. A limited salary should not limit your dreams or wishes. It should not discourage you from your responsibilities either. A personal loan is a helping hand, for the times you need that extra boost to your funds. It also helps you build and improve your Credit Score, so that you can avail higher loans later.
What is the maximum amount of personal loan I can get from PaySense?
PaySense gives loans of up to ₹5 lakh, starting from ₹ 5000, so that you can fulfil your dreams and responsibilities without stress. You can also request here if you need a higher loan amount, and we will reach out to you as soon as we can provide you the service.
What can I use my personal loan for?
Once the money is transferred to your account, you can use it as you like it. A few common uses include shopping for mobiles, gadgets and appliances; travelling; medical emergencies; and to pay off credit card bills.
How would PaySense personal loan impact my credit score?
Just as any other loan would. If you pay your EMIs on time, a PaySense personal loan can help you build and improve your credit score. However, if you delay or default, your credit score will decrease. The only difference – we would consider your loan application even if you don’t have a credit history.
Am I eligible for a PaySense personal loan?
To be eligible for a PaySense personal loan, you have to meet the following criteria –
I am self-employed. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. We love people who have the ability to follow their own dreams and be their own boss. And whenever possible, we serve them with an instant personal loan to give them the boost they need.
I have zero credit score. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. Most of the banks and NBFCs require a credit score of 750+ to approve your loan. However, we understand that everybody begins somewhere. And we would love to be that ‘somewhere’ where you begin building a good credit.
How do you decide my credit line?
Your credit line is decided on the basis of your profile, your income, your bank statement and other details you provide to us.
I need a loan of higher amount than you approved. Can my credit line be changed?
Once generated, a credit line cannot be changed instantly. However, credit line changes over time depending on your credit behaviour. If you pay your EMIs and bills on time, it can be increased. The minimum time for credit line reassessment is 3 months. We recommend taking a smaller loan to boost your funds and pay it back on time to get a higher loan the next time.
What documents are required to get a PaySense personal loan?
To get a PaySense personal loan, the following documents are required –
- PAN Card
- Net banking login information
How do I apply for a PaySense personal loan?
You can easily apply for a PaySense personal loan through following steps –
- Download the application.
- Check your eligibility.
- Upload a few documents.
- Get money in your account.
How much time would it take to complete my loan application once I have installed the app?
If you keep all your documents ready before you install the PaySense app, it takes 5 minutes to complete the loan application.
How much time would it take to get the loan approval once I have completed the loan application?
Once you have uploaded all required documents and completed the loan application, our team and our lending partners verify the information provided by you through multiple checks. It takes up to 2 working hours to verify and give loan approval. You can check your loan application status within the app. You also get notified through mail and SMS regarding the status of your loan application.
After uploading all the documents, why was my loan application rejected?
As mentioned, our team and our lending partners run multiple checks to verify the information provided by you. In case of incomplete or wrong information, the application can get rejected.
When can I get my money after loan approval?
Once approved, our team and the lending partners work extra hard to get the money in your registered and verified bank account within 5 working days.
Are there any hidden fees?
No. There are no hidden fees and charges involved when you take a personal loan from PaySense. All the fees and charges like interest rates, loan processing fees, late payment charges and foreclosure charges are mentioned in the loan agreement.
How much processing fees do you charge?
We charge a processing fees of up to 2.5% of the loan amount. The standard GST is also applicable over the processing fees.
How much interest rate do you charge on personal loans?
We charge an interest rate of 1.4% - 2.3% per month, making it easier for you to afford your EMIs.
Are there any extra charges on late payments?
Yes. For late payments on EMI, you have to pay a flat rate of ₹ 500 + GST.
What are loan foreclosure / pre-payment charges?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first 3 EMIs. You have to pay an additional 4% charge on the principal outstanding at the time of foreclosure.
How can I pay back my loan?
For the users with an active NACH status, the EMIs are auto-deducted. Other users get a customised link within their PaySense account, through which they can pay their EMI.
What is a pre-EMI?
A pre-EMI is the interest paid on the loan amount from the time of disbursement to the date of your first EMI.
Can I reschedule my EMI date?
Currently, the EMI due date is set at 3rd of each month. However, we are working towards a flexible EMI date and will update you soon.
What happens if I miss my EMI on due date?
If you miss your EMI payment on due date, these three things happen –
- You are sent reminders and notifications
- Your credit score is negatively affected
- A late payment charge is applied
If you fail to pay after reminders, a standard recovery process is initiated.
While paying my EMI, the amount was deducted from my bank account, but it’s not showing on the PaySense app. Where did my money go?
Don’t worry. If the EMI amount has been deducted from your bank account, you can relax. The EMI payment status takes up to 3 working days to reflect in our system. However, if you feel that the payment has failed and need support, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
I want to close my loan earlier than the schedule loan tenure. What is the loan foreclosure process?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first three EMIs. To initiate the foreclosure, you have to send a request to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
What happens if I don’t pay back?
If you don’t repay or delay your payments , it impacts your credit score negatively. This, in turn, impacts all your future loan applications negatively, whether through PaySense or any other provider. Also, if a user fails to pay after repeated reminders, our lending partners start the standard recovery procedures.
My loan has been paid successfully. How do I get my No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
To request an NOC, please write to our customer support team at[email protected]with details of your registered account.
Is PaySense safe?
Yes, indeed! Using PaySense app to get a personal loan is absolutely safe. Any sensitive and personal information is encrypted and kept safe through SSL protocol. We do not share your information with any marketing agency of third-party associates. Over 10 lakh users trust PaySense with their personal, sensitive and financial information.
You ask for my internet banking details? How safe is it?
You netbanking details are required to verify your income through your bank statements. Let us assure you, it is completely safe. We do not have access to your details – we do not store any information.
I had checked my credit line from PaySense earlier but uninstalled the app. Now that I need a loan, do I have to start a fresh application?
Depends. Within 2 months of checking your credit line, you can log in and continue your loan application from where you had left.
However after 2 months, the credit line might get reassessed and you would need to fill in your details again to get a new credit line and proceed from there.
My loan application process is incomplete, but my phone got switched off. Do I have to start the application process again?
Don’t worry. Your loan application progress is saved in our app. Just log in to your PaySense account and resume from where you had left. For further assistance, you can write to our customer support team at[email protected]
I am getting a “Signature not verified” error after e-signing a document. What do I do?
Make sure that the signature you upload is made using black ink on a blank sheet. In case of a failed verification or a signature mismatch, contact our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application.
My netbanking access has been temporarily disabled. What do I do?
If you are unable to access your netbanking account, please get in touch with your bank and resume your loan application once you can log in to your netbanking account again. Alternatively, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application. However, we cannot verify your bank account ownership without netbanking access and hence, we will be unable to provide instant disbursal of your loan amount.
How do I update my contact details (mail ID, phone number, address) in my PaySense account?
To update your contact details, contact our customer support team at [email protected] with the information you want to get updated and we will process your request at the earliest.
How can I contact your team if I need any assistance?
For any assistance, write to us at [email protected]with your registered E-mail ID, registered phone number and your query/request in detail. We insist on providing as many details in the e-mail since sensitive information related to your KYC details and money are involved.
When will you support iPhone and Windows phones?
We might support some of these phones and operating systems in future, but we do not have fixed launch dates for them yet.
Weddings are a grand affair and if it is a ‘big fat Indian wedding’, it’s about to get more grand. Weddings are not cheap and if you and your partner want to have the ‘dream wedding’, you will have to dig deep into your pockets and bank accounts.
There is so much planning and so much to consider when it comes to a wedding. From the flowers to the mandap to the food to the clothes, there are a lot of expenses to incur. For this reason, a marriage loan poses as a suitable option to consider to deal with all marriage-related finances.
Important Factors to Consider While Getting a Marriage Loan
- Wedding Budget: Down to the last detail and taking into account the possibility of emergency and unforeseen expenses, your wedding budget needs to be penned down. Having a wedding budget makes it easier to finalise options and settle on an amount for the marriage loan.
- EMI Plans: While applying for a marriage loan online, make sure to take a look at the EMI plans available. You should have the opportunity to choose an EMI plan that is most suitable and affordable for you.
- Current Savings & Monthly Incomes: Apart from creating a wedding budget, you should also consider your current savings and monthly income. This will give you a fair idea on figuring out how much you should apply for marriage loan and how much you can pay for on your own.
Features & Benefits of Marriage Loan
To apply for marriage loan is the right step towards securing the finances you need for yours or your child’s dream wedding. The PaySense Marriage Loan comes with suitable EMI plans. You can choose an EMI plan that is most suitable without having to miss on any month’s payment. These are some benefits and features of a PaySense marriage loan that you must know about:
- Instant Marriage Loan Online Approval: When you apply for marriage loan, no need to wait for days to get an approval. You will get prompt approvals for any amount from ₹5000 to ₹5 lakh.
- Easy Collection of Documents: All you have to do is sign your document and hand it over to the courier.
- Affordable EMI Plans for Marriage Loan: The EMI plans that come with a marriage loan are flexible and affordable.
- One-time Documentation: Even getting another marriage loan online is no problem! The one-time documentation makes it possible for you to apply for subsequent loans without further checks.
How to Apply for Marriage Loan on PaySense
To apply for marriage loan on PaySense, some steps need to be followed. Quick and easy steps that will help you acquire the loan in no time.
- Check Eligibility: You need to ensure that you fit the below mentioned criteria to get a marriage loan.
- Should be a resident of India
- 21 years to 60 years
- Mention employment type (salaried or self-employed)
- Minimum Monthly Income should be ₹12,000 for salaried and ₹15,000 for self-employed
- Location (PaySense is available in 40+ cities)
- Upload required KYC Documents: The documents that you will need to submit or upload for the marriage loan are
- Proof of Identity (PAN Card or Aadhaar Card)
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar card, Rental agreement, Utility or Postpaid bills)
- Proof of Income (Last 3 months bank statements)
- A Selfie (Clear photograph)
- Link bank account for loan disbursement: Once your marriage loan is approved and the application procedure is complete, the money will be transferred to your account.