Calculate the EMI for your Personal Loan
Over 1,20,000 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
What is a Personal Loan EMI Calculator
There comes a time in life when you may be facing some financial distress. You may have to end up picking up a loan to help sort out the financial situation. Hence, you have to think about a systematic method of repaying thepersonal loan. That is where an online personal loan EMI calculator comes into play. It is a highly valuable online tool that helps ascertain the number of monthly installments that you need to pay to repay the loan you’ve taken. Such online EMI calculators are simple to use.
How to Use Our Personal Loan EMI Calculator?
Using the online personal loan calculator is fairly simple. All you have to do is:
- Step 1: Adjust or type in the loan amount that you need. The amount can range from a minimum of INR 5000 and a maximum of INR 500,000.
- Step 2: Once you do that and click on See EMI Plans.
- Step 3: You are taken to the table that furnishes the interest rate and the amount of time that you will take to repay the loan. You can also check the total amount payable with all charges added. However, the tenure mentioned in the table are indicative. The actual tenures may vary depending on each individualseligibility.
In some cases, you can end up adding each of the variables on your own and the tool gives you the total amount payable. You may be asked to enter the following information in the personal loan EMI calculator:
- Principal loan amount that you wish to receive
- Term of loan term in either months or in years
- Current rate of interest (%)
What is a Personal Loan Amortization Schedule?
A personal loan amortization schedule is a table that has the detailed periodic plan of action for you to repay your loan amount. The tale shows the principal amount, the amount of interest and percentage interest that comprise each payment until your total loan is paid off in full.
Benefits of PaySense Online Personal Loan Calculator
Such a calculator will certainly help you understand how much time will you take and what is the total amount repayable with the total interest that will be charged. Some of the main benefits of using a personal loan EMI calculator are:
- Its ease of use and simple online access
- How it helps saves time with your financial plan
- The speed at which it works to give you details
- Helps you make a repayment plan by helping you adjust the time taken to repay the loan amount.