Advance Salary Loan
A Loan for Unexpected Month End Expenses
Get an Advance Salary Loan of upto Rs.5 Lakhs
Do you think a personal loan needs too much effort ?
Getting a personal loan was never this easy
It just takes three simple steps to get an instant personal loan online!
Things to Know
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
Over 2,56,664 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
Disbursed till date
Available in 180+ cities
Frequently asked Questions
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
What is an advance salary loan?
Salary advance loan is a personal loan facility that helps salaried individuals borrow money in the form of a salary advance to manage urgent expenses.
How can I apply for an advance salary loan?
You can apply for an advance salary loan directly on the PaySense personal loan app. You can find the app on Google Play Store from where you may apply for a salary advance loan.
Are there any limits on how I may use the money from the advance salary loan?
No. PaySense does not place any limits on how you utilise the money you borrow. It may be used to meet any of your short-term monetary needs.
Are there any penalties for repaying an advance salary loan late?
Yes, there are some penalties for repaying an advance salary loan late.
What is the tenure of an advance salary loan?
The repayment tenure for advance salary loan ranges from 3 months to 60 months.
What exactly is the distinction between a salary advance and a loan?
A salary advance loan is a type of personal loan that allows salaried people to borrow money in the form of an advance to cover unexpected costs. On the other hand, a loan may be any loan, such as a house loan or a car loan, and can be taken out by anybody, not just salaried people.
How much of a loan can I receive based on my income?
You can receive PaySense Advance Salary Loan of up to ₹5 lakhs based on your income.
Where can I get a salary advance?
You can get a salary advance loan from the PaySense Salary Advance App.
What is PaySense?
PaySense is a web-based and android app, which gives short-term instant personal loans from ₹ 5,000 to ₹ 2 Lakh, for up to 2 years. Functional in over 50 cities in India, we have enabled dreams and responsibilities of over 10 lakh users.
Which banks and NBFCs have you partnered with?
Is taking a personal loan a good idea?
Yes. A limited salary should not limit your dreams or wishes. It should not discourage you from your responsibilities either. A personal loan is a helping hand, for the times you need that extra boost to your funds. It also helps you build and improve your Credit Score, so that you can avail higher loans later.
What is the maximum amount of personal loan I can get from PaySense?
PaySense gives loans of up to ₹5 lakh, starting from ₹ 5000, so that you can fulfil your dreams and responsibilities without stress. You can also request here if you need a higher loan amount, and we will reach out to you as soon as we can provide you the service.
What can I use my personal loan for?
Once the money is transferred to your account, you can use it as you like it. A few common uses include shopping for mobiles, gadgets and appliances; travelling; medical emergencies; and to pay off credit card bills.
How would PaySense personal loan impact my credit score?
Just as any other loan would. If you pay your EMIs on time, a PaySense personal loan can help you build and improve your credit score. However, if you delay or default, your credit score will decrease. The only difference – we would consider your loan application even if you don’t have a credit history.
Am I eligible for a PaySense personal loan?
To be eligible for a PaySense personal loan, you have to meet the following criteria –
I am self-employed. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. We love people who have the ability to follow their own dreams and be their own boss. And whenever possible, we serve them with an instant personal loan to give them the boost they need.
I have zero credit score. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
Yes. Most of the banks and NBFCs require a credit score of 750+ to approve your loan. However, we understand that everybody begins somewhere. And we would love to be that ‘somewhere’ where you begin building a good credit.
How do you decide my credit line?
Your credit line is decided on the basis of your profile, your income, your bank statement and other details you provide to us.
I need a loan of higher amount than you approved. Can my credit line be changed?
Once generated, a credit line cannot be changed instantly. However, credit line changes over time depending on your credit behaviour. If you pay your EMIs and bills on time, it can be increased. The minimum time for credit line reassessment is 3 months. We recommend taking a smaller loan to boost your funds and pay it back on time to get a higher loan the next time.
What documents are required to get a PaySense personal loan?
To get a PaySense personal loan, the following documents are required –
- PAN Card
- Net banking login information
How do I apply for a PaySense personal loan?
You can easily apply for a PaySense personal loan through following steps –
- Download the application.
- Check your eligibility.
- Upload a few documents.
- Get money in your account.
How much time would it take to complete my loan application once I have installed the app?
If you keep all your documents ready before you install the PaySense app, it takes 5 minutes to complete the loan application.
How much time would it take to get the loan approval once I have completed the loan application?
Once you have uploaded all required documents and completed the loan application, our team and our lending partners verify the information provided by you through multiple checks. It takes up to 2 working hours to verify and give loan approval. You can check your loan application status within the app. You also get notified through mail and SMS regarding the status of your loan application.
After uploading all the documents, why was my loan application rejected?
As mentioned, our team and our lending partners run multiple checks to verify the information provided by you. In case of incomplete or wrong information, the application can get rejected.
When can I get my money after loan approval?
Once approved, our team and the lending partners work extra hard to get the money in your registered and verified bank account within 5 working days.
Are there any hidden fees?
No. There are no hidden fees and charges involved when you take a personal loan from PaySense. All the fees and charges like interest rates, loan processing fees, late payment charges and foreclosure charges are mentioned in the loan agreement.
How much processing fees do you charge?
We charge a processing fees of up to 2.5% of the loan amount. The standard GST is also applicable over the processing fees.
How much interest rate do you charge on personal loans?
We charge an interest rate of 1.4% - 2.3% per month, making it easier for you to afford your EMIs.
Are there any extra charges on late payments?
Yes. For late payments on EMI, you have to pay a flat rate of ₹ 500 + GST.
What are loan foreclosure / pre-payment charges?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first 3 EMIs. You have to pay an additional 4% charge on the principal outstanding at the time of foreclosure.
How can I pay back my loan?
For the users with an active NACH status, the EMIs are auto-deducted. Other users get a customised link within their PaySense account, through which they can pay their EMI.
What is a pre-EMI?
A pre-EMI is the interest paid on the loan amount from the time of disbursement to the date of your first EMI.
Can I reschedule my EMI date?
Currently, the EMI due date is set at 3rd of each month. However, we are working towards a flexible EMI date and will update you soon.
What happens if I miss my EMI on due date?
If you miss your EMI payment on due date, these three things happen –
- You are sent reminders and notifications
- Your credit score is negatively affected
- A late payment charge is applied
If you fail to pay after reminders, a standard recovery process is initiated.
While paying my EMI, the amount was deducted from my bank account, but it’s not showing on the PaySense app. Where did my money go?
Don’t worry. If the EMI amount has been deducted from your bank account, you can relax. The EMI payment status takes up to 3 working days to reflect in our system. However, if you feel that the payment has failed and need support, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
I want to close my loan earlier than the schedule loan tenure. What is the loan foreclosure process?
A loan foreclosure can only be requested after successful payment of first three EMIs. To initiate the foreclosure, you have to send a request to our customer support team at [email protected] with details of your registered account.
What happens if I don’t pay back?
If you don’t repay or delay your payments , it impacts your credit score negatively. This, in turn, impacts all your future loan applications negatively, whether through PaySense or any other provider. Also, if a user fails to pay after repeated reminders, our lending partners start the standard recovery procedures.
My loan has been paid successfully. How do I get my No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
To request an NOC, please write to our customer support team at[email protected]with details of your registered account.
Is PaySense safe?
Yes, indeed! Using PaySense app to get a personal loan is absolutely safe. Any sensitive and personal information is encrypted and kept safe through SSL protocol. We do not share your information with any marketing agency of third-party associates. Over 10 lakh users trust PaySense with their personal, sensitive and financial information.
You ask for my internet banking details? How safe is it?
You netbanking details are required to verify your income through your bank statements. Let us assure you, it is completely safe. We do not have access to your details – we do not store any information.
I had checked my credit line from PaySense earlier but uninstalled the app. Now that I need a loan, do I have to start a fresh application?
Depends. Within 2 months of checking your credit line, you can log in and continue your loan application from where you had left.
However after 2 months, the credit line might get reassessed and you would need to fill in your details again to get a new credit line and proceed from there.
My loan application process is incomplete, but my phone got switched off. Do I have to start the application process again?
Don’t worry. Your loan application progress is saved in our app. Just log in to your PaySense account and resume from where you had left. For further assistance, you can write to our customer support team at[email protected]
I am getting a “Signature not verified” error after e-signing a document. What do I do?
Make sure that the signature you upload is made using black ink on a blank sheet. In case of a failed verification or a signature mismatch, contact our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application.
My netbanking access has been temporarily disabled. What do I do?
If you are unable to access your netbanking account, please get in touch with your bank and resume your loan application once you can log in to your netbanking account again. Alternatively, you can write to our customer support team at [email protected], and our team members will help you complete your loan application. However, we cannot verify your bank account ownership without netbanking access and hence, we will be unable to provide instant disbursal of your loan amount.
How do I update my contact details (mail ID, phone number, address) in my PaySense account?
To update your contact details, contact our customer support team at [email protected] with the information you want to get updated and we will process your request at the earliest.
How can I contact your team if I need any assistance?
For any assistance, write to us at [email protected]with your registered E-mail ID, registered phone number and your query/request in detail. We insist on providing as many details in the e-mail since sensitive information related to your KYC details and money are involved.
When will you support iPhone and Windows phones?
We might support some of these phones and operating systems in future, but we do not have fixed launch dates for them yet.
What Is An Advance Salary Loan?
Advance salary loan or salary advance loan are short-term loans for which interest rates are computed on a monthly basis unlike personal loans. The interest rate can even be computed weekly or daily by certain lenders. A salary advance loan is available in India for salaried professionals.
The repayment conditions on salary advance loans are extremely favourable for borrowers. The loans can assist you in the time of need. Advance salary loans can be used in emergency situations when no other choices are available.
Why Should You Opt For Advance Salary Loan?
PaySense is a good online site and app to expect fast salary advance loan approvals. You can apply for a loan ranging from ₹50,000 to ₹5 lakh through PaySense Advance Salary Loan.
Below are the reasons why you should opt for salary advance loans
- Paperless documentation helps you get a quick salary advance loan. Loan approval is completed within a couple of hours.
- PaySense is a salary advance app that allows you to manage your advance loan and check crucial facts like interest rate, EMIs, and payback duration from anywhere with the touch of a button.
- You can use the app to determine the desired EMI on salary advance loans. The EMI calculation is based on the loan amount, interest rate, and tenure.
- When your salary is depleted, an advance salary loan can be a lifesaver. Applying for an advance salary loan online is even better because it eliminates the need to visit a branch for formalities. A pay advance allows you to arrange your budget for the rest of the month. As a result, applying for advance salary loans online using applications like PaySense is a fantastic option
When Should You Take Advance Salary Loan?
Though you normally budget your monthly spending based on the amount and time your paycheck is credited, there are some expenses that aren't usually expected and hence don't fit into your budget.
Such expenses are known as contingent expenses, and you'll only need money for them if you have a need for them. The salary advance loan is what you'll need to cover such charges if your budget is being stretched too thin.
For What Purposes Can Advance Salary Loan Be Taken?
You can avail salary advance loan for a variety of reasons. Below are only a few:
- Rent a house:You can rent a nice apartment or house that you wish to rent or put down a deposit to reserve it using the money from the loan. It's possible that someone else puts down a deposit before you. So, if you don't have the money in case your monthly income hasn't arrived yet, an advance salary loan might help in these situations.
- Expenses for a child's education:You can't put off your child's education fees because those huge tasks come up with time. Fees are something you've budgeted for, but unexpected expenses can add up quickly, necessitating the use of an advance salary loan.
- Car repairsCar repairs frequently occur without warning and cannot wait until your next paycheck arrives. An advance salary loan can assist you in repairing your car and getting it back on the road, allowing you to avoid becoming stranded.
Important Factors To Consider While Getting Advance Salary Loan
The terms of salary advance loans inform you of the facts you need to know before applying for a loan with PaySense. Below are some important factors to consider while getting an advance salary loan:
- Do you qualify for a loan: Most of the time, the qualifying conditions are for those who make a certain amount of money each month. This implies that only people who work for a living are eligible for this loan.
- What proportion of your salary do you need: Unless you request for a certain percentage of your salary, a salary advance loan cannot provide you with your entire salary as a loan. Before applying for a loan, be sure you know the exact amount you need.
- How much you will have to pay in return: It's usually a good idea to double-check this because some interest rates are ridiculous. Always choose a loan with a low interest rate.
Features And Benefits Of Advance Salary Loan
Below are the features and benefits of advance salary loan:
- Lesser loan tenure: Salary advances are usually taken for a few months and do not last for years, thus not putting a repayment burden on the borrower.
- Instant loan: The salary advance loan amount is credited into your account within a few days.
- Quick loan approval: Advance salary loan approval is rapid and requires little paperwork. Whereas a long-term loan with a bigger amount requires more creditworthiness and asset verification.
- Individuals with work experience find it simple: Salaried and self-employed people have an edge over freshers and job searchers when it comes to obtaining a salary advance loan.
- Minimal pre-closure fees: Depending on your lender, you may be able to close your loan early for little penalty.
Reasons Why You Should Take Advance Salary Loan From PaySense
Apply for a salary advance loan online only after you've decided what you'll do with the money. Again, you must determine how much money you will need before asking for a cash loan
Below are the reasons showing why you must take an advance salary loan from PaySense:
- Time-saving procedure: Because it is an online process, you can complete the application online on the PaySense salary advance app. The entire process takes only a few days, including loan approval and funding. The money is credited to your bank account in a matter of days.
- Flexibility: The salary advance loan app allows you to spend your money however you want without having to justify yourself to anyone.
- Minimal paperwork: Can you afford to have your important documents mishandled? Advance salary loans are advantageous since they do not necessitate any documentation.
- Interest rates at a minimum: Salary advance loans offer a lower rate of interest. As a result, repaying the debt in a reasonable amount of time is feasible.
How To Apply For Advance Salary Loan On PaySense
The PaySense personal loan app allows you to apply for a salary advance loan in the following ways:
- On your phone, download the PaySense salary advance app.
- Log into the salary advance loan app and check your loan eligibility.
- Upload your photo as well as your documents.
- Sign both the NACH form and the loan agreement.