Instant Personal Loan In Chennai
Loans for all personal needs
Get Instant Personal Loan up to ₹5 Lakhs Easily
Do you think a personal loan needs too much effort ?
Getting a personal loan was never this easy
It just takes three simple steps to get an instant personal loan online!
Things to Know
Now get a loan on your own terms with our flexible EMI options and take control of what & when you pay
Over 2,56,664 loans disbursed-happy customers
With a continously growing community of happy customers we are disbursing more loans every minute.
- I was really in need of money and you guys saved me. I cant thank you guys enough.. excellent app awesome customer care..I am surely gonna recommend this app to my friends as well.
- My experience with paysense has been a seemless and a good one. Paysense helped a lot in clearing of my bills and at an affordable rate which i can manage per month. I would highly recommend this to my friends. Happy Paysensing 😁
- Excellent Service. Better than Banks ...easy documenation and less paper works and team also very supportive. I would suggest go for this app instead of any banks for loans
- This is my 1st ever app review and Paysense has earned it. They kept their word and within 5 hrs of my application I got my loan amount on my account. This was crazy, no hassle at all. Working at office and getting the loan done was like a magic
- I want to say you many many thanks to your app and your team. You are best loan provider and I wanna be your long time user/customer. Your customer support is awesome and loan process is excellent.
Disbursed till date
Available in 180+ cities
Frequently asked Questions
Will I have to visit the PaySense office to submit my KYC documents?
I have never taken a loan before. Can I apply for a loan from PaySense?
Can I use the loan amount to plan a pilgrimage for my parents?
I need to increase my credit line. What do I do?
What is PaySense?
Which banks and NBFCs have you partnered with?
Is taking a personal loan a good idea?
What is the maximum amount of personal loan I can get from PaySense?
What can I use my personal loan for?
How would PaySense personal loan impact my credit score?
Am I eligible for a PaySense personal loan?
I am self-employed. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
I have zero credit score. Will you give me a PaySense personal loan?
How do you decide my credit line?
I need a loan of higher amount than you approved. Can my credit line be changed?
What documents are required to get a PaySense personal loan?
- PAN Card
- Net banking login information
How do I apply for a PaySense personal loan?
- Download the application.
- Check your eligibility.
- Upload a few documents.
- Get money in your account.
How much time would it take to complete my loan application once I have installed the app?
How much time would it take to get the loan approval once I have completed the loan application?
After uploading all the documents, why was my loan application rejected?
When can I get my money after loan approval?
Are there any hidden fees?
How much processing fees do you charge?
How much interest rate do you charge on personal loans?
Are there any extra charges on late payments?
What are loan foreclosure / pre-payment charges?
How can I pay back my loan?
What is a pre-EMI?
Can I reschedule my EMI date?
What happens if I miss my EMI on due date?
- You are sent reminders and notifications
- Your credit score is negatively affected
- A late payment charge is applied
While paying my EMI, the amount was deducted from my bank account, but it’s not showing on the PaySense app. Where did my money go?
I want to close my loan earlier than the schedule loan tenure. What is the loan foreclosure process?
What happens if I don’t pay back?
My loan has been paid successfully. How do I get my No Objection Certificate (NOC)?
Is PaySense safe?
You ask for my internet banking details? How safe is it?
I had checked my credit line from PaySense earlier but uninstalled the app. Now that I need a loan, do I have to start a fresh application?
My loan application process is incomplete, but my phone got switched off. Do I have to start the application process again?
I am getting a “Signature not verified” error after e-signing a document. What do I do?
My netbanking access has been temporarily disabled. What do I do?
How do I update my contact details (mail ID, phone number, address) in my PaySense account?
How can I contact your team if I need any assistance?
When will you support iPhone and Windows phones?
Instant Personal Loan In Chennai
Chennai is one of the largest metropolitan hubs in India. It is also one of the biggest cultural, educational, and economic centres of India. Well-known for its rich automobile industry, the city is also one of the country’s technical centers. Chennai is the third-largest contributor to the GDP of India.
Chennai is a cosmopolitan city with many young enthusiasts as working professionals. The city houses several large-scale national and international companies. Take a fast and easy personal loan in Chennai with PaySense.
A personal loan is an unsecured loan, which is most useful in financial emergencies. Fulfill all your instant cash needs for things such as an overseas trip, home refurbishment, or a medical emergency with an instant personal loan in Chennai. You can take instant personal loans in Chennai without any collaterals. They can be used wherever you please. PaySense offers up to Rs. 5,00,000 instant loans in Chennai.
Find out more on online personal loans in Chennai, personal loan eligibility criteria, documents required for personal loan, and how to apply for a personal loan in Chennai here.
Personal Loan Eligibility Criteria in Chennai
You get an instant personal loan in Chennai when you are eligible for it. Below is the eligibility criteria you must fulfil to be eligible to get a personal loan from PaySense:
- Your age must range from 21 years to 60 years
- You can be a salaried employee or a self-employed professional
- Your minimum monthly income must be Rs. 18,000 to get an instant personal loan in Chennai whether you are a salaried employee or a self-employed professional
- You must be a resident of India
- PaySense is active in more than 60 cities along with Chennai. Visit gopaysense.com to see the complete list of cities
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Chennai
You must have the following documents ready to quickly get a personal loan in Chennai. The list of documents required to get an instant loan in Chennai is as follows:
- Income proof: Last three months bank statements
- Identity proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card/Rental Agreement/Utility Bills/Postpaid Bills
- A selfie
How to Apply for Personal Loan in Chennai
Apply for a personal loan in Chennai with these three simple steps:
1. Check your eligibility and select a personal loan plan
Fill in the basic details to check your eligibility to get instant personal loans in Chennai from PaySense. Once you are eligible to get a personal loan, you’ll get your Credit Line. It is the total personal loan you can avail of from PaySense. Choose the loan amount plan with the right combination of EMIs and loan duration.
2. Upload KYC documents
Upload the documents required to complete your KYC and get approved to get a personal loan from PaySense. Again, sign the loan agreement, and the NACH form for auto-deduction of EMIs. Once you upload all the required documents, you’ll get an approval for personal loan within two hours.
3. Get your money
After the completion of application procedure and approval of loan, the personal loan amount will be transferred directly to your account. Thus, you can get an instant personal loan in Chennai easily with Gopaysense.