What is your idea of a dream vacation? Would you like to spend a few days of your life at an exotic destination that is on your mind for years? Or would you instead treasure a beach vacation spending a week doing nothing but watching the sunsets after idyllic beach walks hand in hand with your loved one? Or is it that you want a perfect stay at a dreamy hill station with a spectacular valley view?
Whether you want an action-packed adventure holiday filled with all the adventures you wish, a simple family trip to Disneyland, or any of the above trips, a travel loan from PaySense can help you realise your travel dreams.
How to plan a holiday?
So, when you want to plan a holiday, you must first decide on the timing. Then, when your timing is fixed, you can look at the financing options for your holiday.
But what if you have the plan of the whole trip ready with the perfect timing and then you find out that you might not be able to meet the money part? In such a situation, do not let the financing shortfalls bog you down because you can easily and quickly avail a travel loan to fund your holiday.
In simple language, a travel loan is a personal loan that is used for your travel requirements. If you do not want to spend a significant amount from your savings in one go for your dream holiday, a travel loan is an ideal option for you. So, you do not have to make a dent in your savings to visit your favourite holiday destination.
Why avail of a travel loan to finance your holiday?
Instead, why not take a travel loan to fund your vacation? A travel loan is a personal loan specially available to support your travel needs. You can travel to any destination for business or personal purposes by taking this instant loan. You can go for a domestic as well as an international vacation with a travel loan. Whether you want to go for a memorable domestic holiday like for a grand houseboat stay in Kerala or an international holiday to stunning North American national parks or sandy Gold Coast beaches in Australia, you can avail of an instant travel loan for any of that.
With a travel loan, you would not feel the pinch of spending a high amount of money on your vacation. The amount of instant loan you want to avail of depends on your total travel costs. By availing a travel loan, you can decide to go any place you desire. A holiday loan offers you the flexibility to pay for your vacation now and repay back later in easy and flexible EMIs.
Checklist to decide on the travel loan amount
So, if you have decided on availing a travel loan, go through the below checklist to decide on your amount.
- Go through your current financial situation. Do you have any existing mortgages or loans to pay off? If yes, see whether you can accommodate the travel loan into the mix. If you decide to borrow, borrow only the amount you really require and avoid borrowing any extra amount. While it is easy to get a personal loan, a higher loan amount for a more extended period would mean more interest that will cost you more. It is advised to budget your holiday, figure out an estimated amount and only after that apply for an appropriate travel loan amount.
- You must know your repayment options before availing a travel loan. In paying off your instant loan in easy EMIs, you must not dent your savings or affect your monthly financial fabric. Your EMI amount is calculated based on your interest rate and loan tenure.
- Another essential part before deciding your travel loan amount is checking your travel loan eligibility. The eligibility criteria for a travel loan may differ from lender to lender. However, there are specific basic requirements that you need to fulfil, like minimum salary, etc.
- Before fixing your travel loan amount, get hold of the interest rates your lender is offering. Interest rates vary from lender to lender. PaySense offers a travel loan of ₹5,000 to ₹5 lakh with an Annual Percentage Rate between 16% to 36%. Knowing the exact interest rate and other fees of your lender apart from the principal repayment will give you a fair idea of how much your travel loan will cost you.
- Again, you must understand the term period of your travel loan. You can calculate your exact EMI amount for your desired loan term with the help of a personal loan EMI calculator. So, check the available travel loan term options and EMI options to decide your loan amount.
How to ascertain whether or not you are eligible for a travel loan?
Here’s how you can ascertain your eligibility to avail of a travel loan:
- To be eligible for a travel loan from PaySense, you need to fall in the age group of 21 to 60 years. In addition, if you are a salaried employee, your minimum monthly salary must be ₹18,000. If you are a self-employed professional, you are eligible for a travel loan if your minimum monthly income is ₹20,000.
- Since a travel loan is essentially a personal loan availed for travel requirements, it is unsecured. So, you do not require any collateral or guarantor to avail of the loan. Your CIBIL score plays a vital role in determining your eligibility for the loan. However, PaySense offers loans to individuals with no credit history as well.
- A CIBIL score of over 750 is considered excellent to improve the chances of loan approval and avail it at attractive interest rates. Your CIBIL score shows your repayment capability and creditworthiness.
- Also, you must be an Indian resident and reside in one of the over 60 cities where PaySense is operational to avail of an instant loan from PaySense.
How to apply for a travel loan on PaySense?
The application process to avail of a travel loan from PaySense is quick and straightforward. You can apply for it using the PaySense app or website from the comfort of your home. Below are the steps to avail of a travel loan for the PaySense app:
- Install the PaySense personal loan app on your smartphone
- Register and sign-in on the PaySense App and check if you are eligible for a loan
- Upload KYC documents such as your Aadhar card, bank statement, etc., as ID and address proofs and also upload your selfie photo
- Sign the NACH form and loan agreement
- Once your instant loan application is approved, the loan amount is directly credited into your account.
Thus, all you have to do is fill the application form with all your basic personal details and check your eligibility for the loan. Also, collect and keep all the necessary documents ready for upload while applying for the loan.
Documents required to take a travel loan from PaySense
A few documents are required to get a travel loan from PaySense. Below is the list of required documents:
- Address proof: Aadhaar Card/Rental Agreement/Utility Bills/Postpaid Bills
- Identity proof: PAN Card/Aadhaar Card
- Income proof: Last three months’ bank statements
- A selfie
A travel loan is a smart way to fund your dream holiday when you are planning for one. You do not have to spend the exorbitant amount from your savings all in one go. The travel loan from PaySense covers all the expenses related to your holidays like your travel tickets, travel expenses, travel insurance, accommodation, and other expenses you may incur during your holiday.
With all things taken care of with an instant loan from PaySense, all you are left with is to enjoy your dream vacation.
Apply for Loans of upto ₹5 Lakhs easily using your phone or laptop, and pay back on low EMIs